help with lockscreen, please

ry_n

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
just got a lumia 1020 ...
and when i was setting it up, somehow it did this to the lockscreen. but now it is back to normal (date under the time) after turning phone off and back on.
hoping one of you out there would be able to explain how i could get it back to this, as i like it more this way.
thank you very much for your time.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131120_0004.png
    wp_ss_20131120_0004.png
    777.2 KB · Views: 3

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
just got a lumia 1020 ...
and when i was setting it up, somehow it did this to the lockscreen. but now it is back to normal (date under the time) after turning phone off and back on.
hoping one of you out there would be able to explain how i could get it back to this, as i like it more this way.
thank you very much for you time.

You did what?

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You didn't tell us what happened...there is no picture for us to see...unless you're hoping were clarivoriant
, were gonna need some help here.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok first go to settings and lock screen and check each of the apps in the list as in pretty sure it will be one of those. Nice lock screen though!

ry_n

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok first go to settings and lock screen and check each of the apps in the list as in pretty sure it will be one of those. Nice lock screen though!
i think it has something to do with "regional format" in language+region. i do not have any apps installed that would change the lockscreen

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i think it has something to do with "regional format" in language+region. i do not have any apps installed that would change the lockscreen

well i don't see anything in there that would do that but as i said apps clearly change your lock screen although i would love to be proven wrong as i liked what you had

ry_n

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
well i don't see anything in there that would do that but as i said apps clearly change your lock screen although i would love to be proven wrong as i liked what you had

ok, after messing with it for a little, this is what happened.
if you change the "regional format" to (Hong Kong SAR) http://i.imgur.com/37NoGjU.png
restart phone ...
you get this. http://i.imgur.com/bSZ930y.png
but i cannot get it back to english.
it should no?
the phone language is still in english, i even change everything to french and that did the same as in english.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo