HI All. Newbie Here. The name is Naren.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. Naren here from Vizag, India. First up, it feels great to finally start posting around and meet new fans here. I am a self-confessed geek. Have a great passion and understanding for technology ever since I got my first PC 15 years ago. Been an ardent MS fan since and an ardent Nokia fan ever since I had a 3310 10 years ago. I have been actually following this site since WP7 launched in 2010 and was hooked to it. But I have been following it even more religiously ever since I got my Lumia 920 about 6 months ago. This was the very first smartphone I had ever. I was earlier rocking a Nokia 6235 CDMA :winktongue: and it was a pretty good phone for its time (abused it for close to 9 years). Even though I was actually tempted to go the dark side (read Android :devil: ) now and then, ever since WP launched in 2010, I made up my mind to get one as my first smartphone. The launch of Nokia WP range and Windows 8 later only accentuated this belief. And now I am a very happy user of my Lumia 920 which wonderfully accompanies my 4 year old Acer laptop running Windows 8.1 now. This site has helped me broaden WP know-how even further and needless to say am a much sought after guy among my friends and colleagues for anything related to WP and MS in general. Thanks to WPC for this. Looking forward to sharing info and know-how with all ya guys. Have a great day. Cheers!!

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Naren here from Vizag, India. First up, it feels great to finally start posting around and meet new fans here. I am a self-confessed geek. Have a great passion and understanding for technology ever since I got my first PC 15 years ago. Been an ardent MS fan since and an ardent Nokia fan ever since I had a 3310 10 years ago. I have been actually following this site since WP7 launched in 2010 and was hooked to it. But I have been following it even more religiously ever since I got my Lumia 920 about 6 months ago. This was the very first smartphone I had ever. I was earlier rocking a Nokia 6235 CDMA :winktongue: and it was a pretty good phone for its time (abused it for close to 9 years). Even though I was actually tempted to go the dark side (read Android :devil: ) now and then, ever since WP launched in 2010, I made up my mind to get one as my first smartphone. The launch of Nokia WP range and Windows 8 later only accentuated this belief. And now I am a very happy user of my Lumia 920 which wonderfully accompanies my 4 year old Acer laptop running Windows 8.1 now. This site has helped me broaden WP know-how even further and needless to say am a much sought after guy among my friends and colleagues for anything related to WP and MS in general. Thanks to WPC for this. Looking forward to sharing info and know-how with all ya guys. Have a great day. Cheers!!

Welcome to WPC :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

Naren Parker

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Welcoem to the forums, dang you had the same phone for 9 years! Wow!

Well, I was in senior high school back then and mobiles were kinda prohibited on campus. So didn't find much of a reason to change mobiles often as I could not really put them to full usage. And I really liked the CDMA network here so thought I'd stick with it. Managed to raise a few eyebrows when I said it was a Nokia CDMA phone. You don't find many of em in the wild.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05