Hoppin' in to say hi, with a Lumia at hand

Bram Vanroy

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
'ello!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Bram, I was born in the glorious autumn of 91. I am currently studying languages at university, I am a big tech geek (especially computer hardware, but also some programming, particularly front-end webdesign) and I play the drums (you can all go ahead and find my drum covers on Facebook. Liking that page is a great welcome gift!). For anyone interested, I'm also on Twitter, though I often post in Dutch. Right, I'm Belgian! Which means that my mother tongue is Dutch, second language French, then add some English and German. I also have had six years of Latin and some Greek, but I hardly remember anything about that.

More importantly for this forum, however, is my experience with tech devices. I am the co-owner of a Dutch tech news site, which gives us access to testing devices. At the moment I am testing a Lumia 1520 with 8.1 (big love for that device and the OS). Normally, I use a Lumia 920 with Windows Phone 8. For watching movies or listening to music I use a BlackBerry Playbook.

So, any questions for this European invader, yarr?

Bram Vanroy

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Bram!
Nice to see you on.
Looking forward to any input you may have in the forums.
I am hoping to provide as much help and input as I can. I have previously been a moderator at webdevelopment forums, so I hope to have acquired a certain skill to communicate with people over the Internet. However, I cannot guarantee that I will not start bashing on ignorant people (such as fanboys, be they Android fanboys OR WP fanboys - because unfortunately, there are also a lot of the latter that refuse to see the improvements that could still be made to WP).

Yeah... what took you so long to join us??? :smile:

Glad to have you. Anyone with your tech background is an amazing bonus for us. Hope to see the invasion plans a complete success!
I had an account on Android Central because I owned a Desire X, but then I changed to WP and I haven't been more satisfied with an OS since Windows 7 (W8.1 isn't bad, but 7 was a bigger improvement over Vista than 8.1 over 7). I am glad I have finally found a place where people are as enthusiastic about the OS as I am. I also like the great coverage of news. I have found other forums, but never a forum that also provided such good tech news. You could say I have found my haven!

@ all the others: thank you for the welcome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium