Horrible rendering speed for certain websites

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
As it is shown here. I has been waiting for roughly a minute or two but nothing happens. The page has finished loading (no circling dots) but the content just doesn't show. I'm running the latest Fast Ring Preview version and have Adblock installed. And I have also posted this in the Edge feedback page already, mind you.

Stuck loading website.jpg

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As it is shown here. I has been waiting for roughly a minute or two but nothing happens. The page has finished loading (no circling dots) but the content just doesn't show. I'm running the latest Fast Ring Preview version and have Adblock installed. And I have also posted this in the Edge feedback page already, mind you.

View attachment 128939

or refresh the page again
Try different websites

borgeindergaard

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Youtube seems really glitch for me. Sometimes Edge loads the sidebar, and sometimes it doesn't unless I manually refresh the page. Sometimes the watch later icon shows up down in the right side corner of videos and sometimes it doesn't.

It might be an ABP issue. I haven't tried disabling it yet.

JREwing

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Edge is mostly worthless on my Surface Book. Ironically, the Windows Central site loads horribly slow. I've been using Firefox until Microsoft gets this fixed. Many times, the webpages will keep trying to load with the wheel spinning. I buy a $2000 laptop, and I can't use the Edge browser. Sad.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Edge is mostly worthless on my Surface Book. Ironically, the Windows Central site loads horribly slow. I've been using Firefox until Microsoft gets this fixed. Many times, the webpages will keep trying to load with the wheel spinning. I buy a $2000 laptop, and I can't use the Edge browser. Sad.

are you on the latest official anniversary release? And have you tried to use an adblock?

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Windows Central has been awful lately on both Edge and Explorer. I ended up downloading Opera for my Win10 tablet, and Chrome on my work computer solely so I can view the forums. Not sure why it sucks so bad, but it does.

Schinwinkwinsky

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site

This happens to me too. Windows Central site is slow on Edge. I'm having problems with slow loading on others sites too. My notebook is new, a Dell Inspiron with i3. When the computer starts, it is too slow and when I open the Windows Manager I discoverd that the HD is too busy, but the processor and memory are working well.

13407179_1563481080613841_4946642508766463269_n.jpg

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Edge on my phone has been glitching up since the anniversary update. YouTube videos start blinking black after awhile on full screen once the video controls hide (I have to go back to browser size and reopen to mostly fix it). Sometimes i do a google search and whatever link i click just freezes, and the webpage gives me an error message. Pressing back and clicking the link again doesn't fix it (still freezes and error message). Of course i could just go to another page no problem..... I had to clear cache and delete history and reopen edge and then the search and link page works perfectly fine.....

iampwd

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
This happens to me too. Windows Central site is slow on Edge. I'm having problems with slow loading on others sites too. My notebook is new, a Dell Inspiron with i3. When the computer starts, it is too slow and when I open the Windows Manager I discoverd that the HD is too busy, but the processor and memory are working well.

View attachment 129543

Is this a joke? Sorry for not understanding if it is.

You are downloading torrents at 2,3MB/s. That's way disk use is high. Not because of Edge.

Edge is slow on mobile phone but fast on desktop for me.

Sent from mTalk

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
edge performance **** as Internet explorer itself, only Microsoft website function properly for me, rest all sites gets hanged, needed be reloaded etc..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention