How can I fix error code 0x0000034 on Windows mobile (this happened while upgrade from Win8.1 to 10)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to fix error code 0x0000034 on windows mobile. this happened while upgrade from win8.1 to 10

your pc/device needs to be repaired
the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error
file:\efi\microsoft\boot\bcd
error code 0x0000034

Elessin

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. I already had Windows 10 Insider Preview and one the latest update was installed it finished with this message.
Nokia Lumia 735
"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.
File: \ER\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Error code: 0x0000034
You'll need to use recovery tools, if you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device) contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer."

Any idea for the steps of preparation microSSD boot disc for Win 10 ?

EllaY

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
This is like a major ****-up from Windows. It seems that this was a technical preview for a pc, which has a boot, but obviously a phone doesn't. The update requires that boot as it is an essential part of the computer and the update but this isn't an update for a pc at all, so it keeps restarting and showing the same screen. I am fuming to be honest, how I can go back or fix this problem, God knows, because on all forums people talk about this error-code 0x0000034 it is about computers! I can't use my phone, but I really need it. Useless!

duskis

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Happened to me few moments ago. I have tried to make hard reset (Volume down + Power button till it vibrates, hold til it vibrates 3 more times), then connected to PC with running Windows Phone recovery tool and phone was recognized. Seems like working solution, but first need to charge my phone before try. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb