How can I set continuous sound for an Alarm or Reminder on my Lumia 925?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

How can I set continuous sound for an Alarm or Reminder on my Lumia 925.

For alarms and reminders I only get a short sound notification on my Lumia 925. I want them to be continuous (repeating) until I have chosen to snooze or disable the alarm or reminder. I am very used to the way of reminders on all previous Nokia Communicators which required user intervention before stopping sound notifications.

Franklin Rijsewijk

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can I set continuous sound for an Alarm or Reminder on my Lumia 925.

Sorry Laura, I have not been very clear. I am using the in-built Alarms and in-built Calendar. I have done some tests with both of them. Calendar reminders just reminds me once with a sound and vibration. Alarms give me continous sound and vibrations, until I stop them. I want this functionality for Calendar reminders.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

It's not possible. It acts like Outlook, give you one reminder and then leave it waiting, but no more active notifications.

Franklin Rijsewijk

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

I think the sound of the alarm gets louder and louder. BUT, that is on alarms!! Not on reminders from calendar entries, which is what I am searching for!

Teyzas Walavalkar

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I set continuous sound for an Alarm or Reminder on my Lumia 730?

i have the same prob.. m used to continuos reminder tone which was on my previous nokia phone 5235. but in 730 its jas a beep and a sound tats it and it is hardly audible. what can be done for this:straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb