How to Disable Airplane mode from Win 10 WinRE Console

deepalm

Sep 27, 2019
Visit site
Win 10 ver 1803(os Build 17134.1) on HP Envy x360 M6
Specs https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05315774

I made an inadvertent error. I was running a rootkit scan in safemode and rebooted; without remembering that I was on Airplane mode and I am preset to login with a Microsoft Account. Duh!

Now I am stuck in computer getting me to a login page that asks for my Microsoft accounts username/pwd but it cannot verify that because it is in airplane mode. I cannot get out of it.

I tried the F10 & Fn+F12 without luck.

I have not yet figured out a way to either:
1) Turn off Airplane mode via netsh or regedit
2) To switch to login with local accounts. (I can login to my local account via safe-mode via command prompt. But if I go via the GUI shell on safe mode I am asked for the microsoft account it fails to recognize my local account).

Or is there a better way?

So far what I have tried:
Get to safe-mode command prompt (login as the local admin).
RegEdit hasn't helped much; I haven't found any relevant keys or any internet artilces on it.

net start wlansvc - it starts the service.
show interface command doesn't show interfaces. So I tried:
netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=yes Interface="Wireless Network Controller"

Aha hears where it stops me. It gives me the message:
There is no such interface on the system

I think long time ago I renamed the Wireless Network Controller to another name like Wi-Fi or WiFi for some other testing. Now I can't figure out how to get a list of the interface names.

Help ????

marcomathews

Dec 1, 2019
Visit site
Follow the steps to disable Airplane mode in Win 10,
Step 1:Click on start menu, then click on the Settings icon.
Step 2: On the page at the top left side, you will find Airplane mode option, just hit on it.
Step 3:At the middle of the page, you will find to turn off airplane mode, just click on it.
Since you are Windows 10 user, if you ever thought of buying a spy camera i will recommend you to buy Arlo camera.It has hassle free set up method.Just install it followed by downloading arlo app for pc windows 10 and operate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon