How to get back Radio FM on Redstone?

anon(9812982)

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know hot to get back the official Microsoft Radio FM app back in Redstone?
I don't mind about third party apps (with useless features and ads), internet radios or the fact in some countries radio FM does not exists anymore.

thank you :winktongue:

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
you don't mind or don't want?saying you don't mind means you don't care if someone suggests something, BUT the rest of your statement makes it sound like you don't want it.

Also, I think Microsoft pulled FM radio, so your only options would be what you didn't want...

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If I ever learn to code, a simple and clean FM radio app will be one of my first projects. All you have to wait is an undisclosed amount of time.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Only problem with Radio FM Phone is that it doesn't support RDS like the built in MS app used to.

Anyone know of an alternative FM radio app that does support RDS? It's the last piece of the puzzle we need to find.

AlainF2016

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
This removal by Microsoft is so stupid. The app was working and it was simple. I was using it with the speaker. I have now tried a lot of other apps and no one supports the use of the speaker like the original application by Microsoft.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
if you can find it on the store just go to another app, click install and go back immediately and it will install the previous app(fm radio in this case)

its a known RS1 bug, maybe it works for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo