- Sep 28, 2013
Windows Phone App Studio Account (free)
Nokia Lumia 520 :wink:
A (preferably strong) WiFi connection
1. Update to Amber if you have not already done so. Do this by going to Settings > Phone Update
2. Connect your 520 to WiFi if it is not already connected
3. Download Preview for Developers
4. Find it in your App Drawer
5. Follow the steps, accept the EULA, etc.
6. Go to Settings > Phone Update once more
7. Update to the new Dev Preview!
- You cannot revert back to official builds (However, I *believe* you can update officially once Nokia/AT&T push the update)
- I will not be held responsible for your phone bricking (although that's unlikely) or the start of World War 3 due to you installing this update :winktongue: