How to make cortana say the name of callers.?

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.before the gdr 1 update i had my cortana reading aloud the person calling me when in ring.but after the update i forgot the option to make it do the same.i had a great use with that option especially while riding my bike.so it would be gr8 of anyone can help me out with this...!

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what can be the problem then. Maybe you could tell us more details like which phone do you have, your carrier or Cortana alpha or beta. Maybe anyone else here can help. Mine is 920 with black dev preview 8.1 update 1 and Cortana beta. And I have that option.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
im on 1520 cyan 8.1 with del preview update and i too am missing that option, would be nice to have as i too drive and cannot look at my phone but to hear cortana say the callers name would be awesome.

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
For what it's worth, this feature has been available since WP 7. Not sure why it is not showing up on some of your phones. Maybe it is region and/or carrier specific; not really sure. I've always had it on every WP I've had regardless of the OS and firmware. It doesn't require Cortana.

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.before the gdr 1 update i had my cortana reading aloud the person calling me when in ring.but after the update i forgot the option to make it do the same.i had a great use with that option especially while riding my bike.so it would be gr8 of anyone can help me out with this...!

Has aanyone got a solution for my prob...!-_-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786