How to play single tracks in any music app?

garryknight

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Following someone else's recommendation, I just installed Core Music Player, as the blurb on the Windows Store claims that it can play single tracks. I go into Library, then Songs, and tap on a track to play it. So far, so good. But when the song finishes, it plays another one. And this is a problem with every other music player I've tried on WM10.

Does anyone know how to get it to play just a single track? Alternatively, does anyone know of a music player that can?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Following someone else's recommendation, I just installed Core Music Player, as the blurb on the Windows Store claims that it can play single tracks. I go into Library, then Songs, and tap on a track to play it. So far, so good. But when the song finishes, it plays another one. And this is a problem with every other music player I've tried on WM10.

Does anyone know how to get it to play just a single track? Alternatively, does anyone know of a music player that can?

it starts to play the next song in the same album? Or even if there's no second song, it picks a song to play?

garryknight

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
A playlist with only one song? I currently have 220 songs on my phone and intend to have a lot more. There's no way I'm creating a playlist for each song just so I can play it once.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
It is actually simple once you think about it.

In album or song list select a song (Hold mouse on song until box turns up and then click or right click and then choose select) and then play.

EDIT :

Keep on forgetting what forum I am in, so on a phone, find track, long hold on the song, choose select when it comes up and then play.

EDIT 2: I am using Groove, if you are using something else, you will have to figure it out yourself.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos