How to uninstall Windows 10 mobile anniversary update

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm using a 950XL (unlocked) and am currently on 14393.321. I want to uninstall this and go back to a previous build, but no matter what I do (restore factory settings, device recovery tool), it keeps installing back 14393.321 on my phone. Is there a way to go back to pre mobile anniversary update builds?

Thanks!

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
that is only possible on windows 10 PC you cannot ignore or block a particular update in mobile. Tell us what issue are you facing that you want to rollback.

Seriously? Now this is really annoying. I'm having issues with my email. I posted about this sometime back but I couldn't find a solution. So it's like this...say I receive two emails, 1 and 2. If I click on email 2 in the notification center, it will open email 1...and if I think this email 1 is of no use to me and I delete it, it doesn't actually delete email 1, it deletes email 2. So basically what it's doing is, it opens email 2 when I click on it in the notification center, but instead of showing me email 2, it shows me email 1. Now this gets even more frustrating when I receive more than 2 emails. I basically don't know which email I'm looking at. Factory reset hasn't helped, removing the accounts and setting them back again hasn't helped. So now I'm not sure what to do.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
have you posted this on the feedback app? please do that and upvote it so that it is fixed in future updates or App updates ( i believe you have your outlook mail and calendar app updated under store and no updates are pending_). For now i cant seem to find out a solution to this but will get back with you once i have something useful to share.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
When you factory reset, are you restoring from a backup? If so, don't. Start fresh. That has been beaten into the ground on this site.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? Now this is really annoying. I'm having issues with my email. I posted about this sometime back but I couldn't find a solution. So it's like this...say I receive two emails, 1 and 2. If I click on email 2 in the notification center, it will open email 1...and if I think this email 1 is of no use to me and I delete it, it doesn't actually delete email 1, it deletes email 2. So basically what it's doing is, it opens email 2 when I click on it in the notification center, but instead of showing me email 2, it shows me email 1. Now this gets even more frustrating when I receive more than 2 emails. I basically don't know which email I'm looking at. Factory reset hasn't helped, removing the accounts and setting them back again hasn't helped. So now I'm not sure what to do.

I believe this problem is with the outlook app

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
The click one email in notification - open another one instead bug happens to me too. But this is an outlook bug. User feedback might help.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
sounds more like a settings glitch somewhere ... maybe try deleting the set up for that account and then re-set it up and see if that clears up the mess

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
have you posted this on the feedback app? please do that and upvote it so that it is fixed in future updates or App updates ( i believe you have your outlook mail and calendar app updated under store and no updates are pending_). For now i cant seem to find out a solution to this but will get back with you once i have something useful to share.

I have, and there have been others who have done it too...I even tweeted dona Sarkar about it

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
we will be receiving a new build on November 8th barely a week away. This bug should be fixed with that.

Lol, I knew it wouldn't be fixed. I don't even know if the guys over at Microsoft know about this. And even if they did, not sure if they care considering this isn't effecting a lot of users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99