HTC-Touch and YouTube?

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Sprint Touch and YouTube?

What's up everyone?Im really thinking about picking up a Sprint Touch when it drops on the 4th.I have a 755p right now.And I've had nothing but problems with it(Lock-ups and resets).And I'm still under the 30 day trial period.So I'm kicking it to the curb.And I really like the Sprint Touch.But I was curious about what kind of video player/streamer that it has installed on it.I was wondering if it will play all the videos from YouTube.Or just the ones available on m dot youtube dot com.I would really like to be able to search and play any videos that I want.And not be restricted to only playing the mobile version.I could do it on the Treo if I upgraded the Kimona player.So I was wondering if it was the same kind of situation.T.I.A.

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Hell yeah Surur!Thats what I'm talking about.A reply in a timely fashion and with useful info.Lol.This is the exact reason I'm gonig to start using this forum as well.I already use Treocentral.com.So I guess that must be the like for it.Is it OTA or a zip. file..Either way,thank u for the info Surur.I'll download it as soon as I get my Touch.Ive already downloaded the TouchPal KB.And it looks pretty badass!But we'll see.I heard that they improved the keyboard on the Sprint Touch.Man,I can't wait to get my hands on one...

Bridgep0rt

Oct 31, 2007
Visit site
Hell yeah Surur!Thats what I'm talking about.A reply in a timely fashion and with useful info.Lol.This is the exact reason I'm gonig to start using this forum as well.I\Ive already downloaded the TouchPal KB.And it looks pretty badass!But we'll see.I heard that they improved the keyboard on the Sprint Touch.Man,I can't wait to get my hands on one...

I co-sign this.... O downloaded the KB ap also. I gotta get that browser 2, I like youtube alot.

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Hmmm...?

Well,I downloaded that app on the link you provided.And its not working.I tried to download it a few times.Now I can download the app.But when I launch it,it just gives me an alert.It says that there is no application associated with the file.To yet to open the application and then try to view the file.Now,I downloaded the cab. directly to my Touch.So maybe that's the conflict.But either way,its not working properly.But if you could suggest something that I could do,please let me know.Because this was one the main features that I cared about.Ill keep messing with it,maybe Ill figure it out.TIA

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Well,I got it to to work thanks to the link that you put in your last post.And it is the single most awesome app that I've ever seen!lol.It works perfectly!I can pick any video that I want,and it plays!That is so freaking cool that I can't really explain it!lol.But my current problem is I downloaded the Opera mobile browser,and it destroys the PIE browser!So now I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to download the browser without having to pay for it.But it's so much better that I'm not totally opposed to paying the 25 bucks!lol.It's that much better IMO!I'm completely impressed by it.So if anyone knows where I could find the free download,I'm all ears!lol.TIA.Oh,and the Touch is awesome BTW!lol

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
What a minute!It's $180 bucks!I thought it was $24.99?That is expensive as hell!But I like it so much better than the PIE that it's almost worth it to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny