Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: Good* (Read Below)
Includes: Box, all cables, all accessories including dongle
Item Location: Chicago
Shipping Details: USPS Priority Insured w/ Signature Required
Payment Options: Paypal gift or add 5%
Additional Info: N/A
Photos: Will post all after work tonight
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Selling a few month old Huawei Matebook X Pro. Have original receipt from Microsoft.

I did upgrade the slow Toshiba SSD to a 1 terabyte Smasung Evo 970 m.2 pcie nvme drive that flies. Paid $400 for the drive so you are getting it for free basically.

The item's condition is PERFECT except the bottom of the case near one of the speaker grills there is a few scratches. They are very small and I will include them in the photos.

Screen is flawless. Keyboard is flawless.

System will be re-formatted to new windows status but the new owner WILL have to download all teh drivers from Huawei's website and install them when they get the machine, since I will not go through the entire windows setup.

I will upload photos of the machine later today since I am at work, so mods please give me until tonight to post them here. Thanks :)

Thanks for looking and whoever gets this machine will be very happy. This is truly a unique and gorgeous device with an unbelievable screen. I moved on to a bigger toy. Another 17" gaming computer so I no longer need this.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Dang, that is one sexy piece of tech. How do you like the trackpad?

Good luck with the sale!

Of all the windows devices that I’ve used this is one of the best trackpad.

Love the large size and the gesture recognition. Great sensitivity.

Still wish it was click anywhere sans MacBook Pro instead of a harder click as you travel toward the top but that’s nitpicking.

Overall I really think that Huawei absolutely knocked it out of the pro with this machine.

I’ve used the x1 carbon along side as well as an XP’s 15 (2018) and they really don’t stand up, in my view, build wise.

Best part of the computer is probably the the screen with the awesome ratio like the surface book which I’ve also recently used quite a bit. It’s also lite. Surprisingly lite. Build quality is amazing.

To me the keyboard feels like the older MacBook pros with great travel and excellent consistency.

Sorry I know you only asked about the trackpad but I can’t stop raving about this little guy!

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Here’s what I’ll do. I will sell the Matebook x pro for $1500 shipped

And include

$300 Microsoft store card with it.

Net for computer with 1tb is $1200 no tax. Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss