i am reset my nokia lumia 710 model after i reset installed whatsapp but it is unable to login why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone was slow so
i am reset my nokia lumia 710 model after i reset installed whatsapp but it is unable to login why??
i m entered the mobile number but Verification is shows

[ Can't register with this phone number .You can only register with the phone number that was last used with WhatsApp on this phone. ]

so please tell me the sollution

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My phone was slow so
i am reset my nokia lumia 710 model after i reset installed whatsapp but it is unable to login why??

[ Can't register with this phone number .You can only register with the phone number that was last used with WhatsApp on this phone. ]

so please tell me the sollution

check that you're entering the right number, or try restarting your phone and trying again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

1Rovil kumar

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site

so please tell me the sollution .
Please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss