I cannot send emails from my Lumia 930 using wifi.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can receive emails by 3/4G and by wifi and can send by 3/4G data. This problem existed with Windows 8.1 and still exists with W10. As I can send using the phone connection it cannot be my network settings/accounts. This applies to three email accounts and multiple wifi sites.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can receive emails by 3/4G and by wifi and can send by 3/4G data. This problem existed with Windows 8.1 and still exists with W10. As I can send using the phone connection it cannot be my network settings/accounts. This applies to three email accounts and multiple wifi sites.

on those different wifi points, you are able to do browse normally and use apps normally?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Mcookie

May 11, 2016
Visit site
They get put into drafts and don't sit in the outbox. The error message simply says to check the email address and attachment size. Sending from drafts results in the same info. I have three PO3 three accounts that work with data but not wifi. Same error on all and irrespective of wifi access point - home, public etc.

But just tested hotmail account and OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler