I don't play games - Could the Lumia 830/SD400 still cut the mustard coming from a 920?

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess ultimately, we now know that the battery lasts longer, by using a decent processor, I'm sure it will fare better than my recent 820/920 that has a ****e battery. I think the 720 has the specs combination that leads to one of the best battery life among the Lumia 😁. I mean seriously... 2 days without a charge and it's still 30% like a champ.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Processor"s don't work like that, there are architectural differences, and a large number of apps can't use multiple cores at once or efficiently.

For now clock speed is more important than more cores.
But as time moves on apps will use them more efficiently. Especially since the majority of new WPs that are coming out have 4 cores. You can already see increased loading times in subway surfers and the game runs more smoothly (630 vs 520) also Skype resumes better on quad core devices than on dual core devices. Look it up. A WP website tested this.

Last edited:

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
All I can say now is that 1gb ram will certainly change things. Remember the 520 vs 525 benchmarks? And considering what the moto g can do with android. The same chipset should perform excellent on WP but we haven't seen any benchmarks yet so I can't confirm that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria