I found genuine 830 battery housing on Amazon (U.S)

holymell

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if you guys have struggled to find the actual battery case for the 830, but I couldn't find any anywhere.

Long story short, I just received the orange battery cover from a seller on Amazon, and it is real! I now have all four colors 😊

If you don't like orange, this seller also has green, black, and white.

It did take about six days to ship. I can't post links, but if you type in
' Lumia 830 battery housing ' it is the first result that comes up. Seller has no rating yet, so I was nervous, but now I'm really happy!

Just thought I'd spread the word, in case anyone else in the U.S. has an 830 and is looking for these.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They seem to be very available. Mine came only with green as a refurbished unit. I ordered an orange cover the next day and had it before the phone even arrived. I do want to get black and white too.

holymell

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Oh I guess they might be more accessible than I thought. When I first got the phone, I really wanted the orange cover, couldn't find one anywhere other than eBay, and those all seemed to take forever to ship.

I also had found some with the at&t branding, but not the originals.

Thought others had the same issue, but apparently not....

I guess I just didn't know where to look 😖

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
They were definitely tough to find at first. I had to order green and black from a UK seller (I live in the U.S.). Now they're quite readily available. Congrats on completing your collection! Makes it feel like a new phone when you change colors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny