I have a love hate relationship with xbox music

Willdo7474

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to love it, but I really hate it.

On my 928 running dev preview, I've downloaded 5 or so playlists, at least I thought I did. They show up as downloaded and when I'm on the road, which is always, I turn off streaming music so not to rack up data usage and they still showed up as "on my phone". However, it seems that Xbox music has used 800MB in the last couple of days. Even though all of the songs I've listened to were supposedly downloaded.

Currently I'm in the proceess of a hard reset, since I see no option to delete playlists without deleting them from the cloud as well? I guess I could've tried unchecking the "keep playlist offline" button to see if it would delete them then redownload later. I just figured a hard reset would be best anyway.

This issue is one in a long list of things I hate about Xbox music, I wish I knew why I want to like it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry it's been so buggy for you.

Maybe I don't have issues, since I stream everything and don't have any music stored locally. Then again, I typically stream music at the gym where I have WiFi. If I wasn't using WiFi, I'd probably stream a lot less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz