I have joined the Windows Phone fray!

ChanceNC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! Colby here from NC. After bouncing back and forth using mediocre iOS and Android devices for the last three years or so, I decided to pick up a Lumia 928 (Verizon) last week and take WP8 for a spin. So far I am enjoying it very much! The device itself is wonderful, and the operating system just feels right and very fresh. I'm looking forward to digging through the topics here and learning as much as I can about the platform.

See all of you around!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As a fellow NC WP user, welcome aboard. This is the most helpful forum I have found on the web. Not sure your passion but Go Heels, Go Devils, Go Pack and Go Deacons.

Speedygi

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Welcome and may you discover lots of goodies within Windows phone central that would help you! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tim Maines

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I know how you feel. I just got a 520 for Christmas and so far it is awesome(for the price). I've had iOS and Android devices for a few years also and the change is nice, not drastic.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome ChanceNC, enjoy your 928 :)

I know how you feel. I just got a 520 for Christmas and so far it is awesome(for the price). I've had iOS and Android devices for a few years also and the change is nice, not drastic.
My Dad ended up getting a 520, as he didn't want to spend too much on a phone. Even though I own a 920, I must say that after playing around with the 520, I am still shocked at how much you get for your money with that phone. It really is a great phone. No wonder it has been Nokia's most successful Lumia to date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb