I have restarted my phone Lumia 630 with both soft reset and hard reset but it's not working at all, what should I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have restarted my phone lumia 630 wid both soft reset n hard reset but its nt working at all

i have given my phone prettier 2weeks a go but techiniques are also nt understanding about my lumia630 phone so wat to do.. i m crying all day but its nt at all starting i have tried soft n hard reset also but its nt working...how to repair my phone i just love it n everyone says that try windows phone recovery tool but how to use that i m nt understanding at all plz suggest me the steps of how to repair my phone wid the help of windows phone recovery tool.. i cant sell my phone bcoz i just love my phone its been gifted by my sibling...plz suggest wat to do nxt plz i beg it to u all plz....my phone is lumia 630 which is been updated wid windows 10 n it shows :-( sign after reset n its switched off again....plz

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: i have restarted my phone lumia 630 wid both soft reset n hard reset but its nt working at all

I can help you to use Windows Phone Recovery Tool and reset your phone. Just download Teamviewer and provide me with ID and Password shown by teamviewer so that i can operate your laptop/desktop fir that particular time and start recovery of your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99