I love my frickin' phone.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I Chose Well

QUANTUM WP7 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem...

Seriously though, I continue to be impressed with my Quantum.

Just tonight I received a text from a friend inviting me to a bonfire. I tapped his name at the top of the SMS thread, it took me to his contact profile, I scrolled down and tapped his address (linked in through FB), was quickly shown a route from my location to his place, and followed it.

Just another example of how a Windows Phone doesn't have to be the most badass device (frontfacingcameralaptopsupportingquadcore4G4.7inscreen12mpcamerarunningangrybirds) to give an amazing user experience.

All OSes have different things to offer, but I am more than satisfied with my Windows Phone.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Focus owner here. Even with all the NoDo craziness and microSD card weirdness I still love my phone. Glad I waited to upgrade till a phone came out that was just right for me.

jtn05

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
focus owner here and i feel the same way. What i really love is the way Microsoft set standards for WP7 like hardware requirements, apps have to be tested, consistent experience no matter what device you have.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I got my Omnia 7 here in October 2010 (Before the US - Yikes That's a first!) and the novelty still hasn't worn off, it's always being used unlike any other phone i've had.

I even make calls on it now and again. Crazy I know, but it's true, I do. :)

Go WP7! Go!

(Can we get the Omnia 7 updates rolling again please ? I want the latest update and feel left out)

Last edited:

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
love my focus as well!

jalb - did you end up getting the focus?

I did. I can't believe the screen on this thing, even on low brightness. Plus it just feels so nice and high quality in your hand. I will miss the speakers on the Surround, but I just could not get past that squeaky battery cover. Plus the camera on the Focus is just miles better.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Optimus 7 user here.

Sometimes I just unlock the phone and just scroll the tiles up and down with not real reason or purpose, I just like playing with it. It's just fun to use.

I can't go back to anything else.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I got my Omnia 7 here in October 2010 (Before the US - Yikes That's a first!) and the novelty still hasn't worn off, it's always being used unlike any other phone i've had.

I even make calls on it now and again. Crazy I know, but it's true, I do. :)

Go WP7! Go!

(Can we get the Omnia 7 updates rolling again please ? I want the latest update and feel left out)

Same phone and I echo absolutely every character you typed

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving wp7. tied for the best phone I've ever had. And its only gonna get better.

I wish there was a way to di screen shots, so we can show our home screen layouts. I'm back to constantly changing mine.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What the tiles limit? not live titles but the ones that can be on the front?

We haven't a clue Winterfang, but we all want you to download tons of apps and try it, make a post every 20 apps you pin until your phone politely tells you to burger off. We await the results in great anticipation.

I'm off to peel another grape. ;o)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254