I want my Windows phone Back!!!

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys. I haven't been on here much now since the beginning of 2013. And since then I had a Galaxy Nexus which I have now and I now miss my Wp. :-(

reasons why I want my WP back..

Live tiles - Live tiles got me good. I mean gripped me :). and the tiles concept is just TOO cool.

Ecosystem - ever since I left for a galaxy nexus it's harder to get things done now since I'm separated from the MS ecosystem from my Win 8 PC and Tablet and Xbox 360.

really responsive - when I left for Android for a while. I start to feel dissatisfied since I have been on WP for such a long time and Android Jelly Bean is still too slow and Laggy on my phone to meet my WP expectations.

Camera Button - I really am starting to hate the fact that my Galaxy Nexus doesn't have a Camera button. the Camera Button on WP was genius!!!

App looks - I really like the looks of the apps on WP so much better and clean.

IT JUST WORKS!!!! - It's stable and smooth (buttery smooth)

So in conclusion I will get a WP 8X (tennis ball green) :)

Glad to be back on WP :). YAY and what a god send for god sakes :-D

I'll still have my Android phone but WP is my personal and Primary phone

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I played with Nexus 4 for two weeks. It's still buggy and not responsive enough for me. I had 5 Android phones before I went to iOS and then WP. I was doing custom roms like every week on Android, but was never happy with any of them because they are so buggy. Glad to have you back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99