I was told MS can access everything in your computer with W 10, is this true?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was told MS can access everything in your computer with W 10

My friend is unloading W 10 as he was told MS can now access everything in his computer. Is this true? I still have not received my W10 and would like an answer before I do download the program

Thanks

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I was told MS can access everything in your computer with W 10

mostly mild paranoia, or at least some extreme-ness, although its understandable - but think in the big picture. I notice people tend to demonize MS while giving Google more. although hey, they're both eeeeevil suited corporation.

I understand, but there's reasons behind permissions and I have a nice picture worth seeing that I will post shortly.

EDIT: Tada
2fbyk2P.png

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: I was told MS can access everything in your computer with W 10

xandros, good explanation. Every company has similar conditions regarding online services. They would have to - can you possibly imagine Google drive, or box, or any other file storage service not having a copy of what you uploaded to it? Doesn't make logical sense.

Perhaps Microsoft has gone to the extreme in their disclosures. The last one takes the cake, how dare they capture my image with their security cameras when I walk in the store. Walmart does the same thing but I don't remember anybody making a big deal about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion