IE favorites question

amcclaran

May 23, 2012
Visit site
LG quantum is my first smart-phone, so am clueless: this may or may not be the right place for these questions but here goes: 1- i cant see any way of deleting or re-organizing IE favorites. 2- how do i exit a web-site? if i enter a web site from IE, then go back to the Start screen, then back to IE, the web site is still open, but there is no "X" to click on like i see for a web site on my laptop. or is this not an issue?? 3- i dont have a data-plan and dont want/need one. was told by AT&T that as long as i am WIFI connected, will have no data-charges on my phone bill, but am still nervous about this. if i see a data-charge on my bill, how will i prove that i was using WIFI and not 3G at the time?? thanks to anyone who wants to reply.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
1) IE favorites are shown in alphabetical order you can edit the name to move them around.

2) There is no need to exit and there is no home page per say. If you want IE to open to a specific website you should just pin that site to a tile on the start screen.

3) I don't have any idea about this one. Just turn cell data off in settings and keep it off that all I can suggest.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss