Instagram is crashing

Dipesh Shrestha LP

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
It's been a two week that I'm facing Instagram crashing problem whenever I try to upload or view medias from gallery on all section(i.e story, post upload, change profile pic). I did reset, re-install, SD card format but nothing happens..I also send feedback, report problem but no response. I'm facing this problem on my L950xl with latest version of Instagram but with same version it's working fine on my L535.

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dipesh,

I think you should drop Instagram app and use 6tag. It works much better and I personally have been using it since 2014.

Hope that helps,

If not, please ask again. :)

Kash

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My Instagram on my 950xl is slow to open the camera roll but it doesn't crash. Just a couple days ago I had to switch to my newly acquired 650, so I can take my time to fix my 950xl screen, and that one crashes but I thought it was because of the big camera roll on my SD card.
@kashgohel thanks! Forgot about 6tag, I paid and donated for it too. At least I can use that to upload when I need to!

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
it's full of ads n have no features like Instagram

Am not sure about this. The 6tag I have does way more stuff than the instagram app, including saving pictures and videos. And sure you might have to donate a bit to get rid of the ads (around 2 dollars in my country) but its worth it.

Give it a try with the free trial and lemme know what you think. :)

j m robin

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
On my Lumia 950xl I've noticed my Instagram act weirdly based on networks they are on - not sure if that would have to do with it, but other than that I can't think of a reason for it to crash...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss