Is it possible to get more storage (+50GB plan) in OneDrive for non-USA residents?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I try to buy 50 GB storage for my OneDrive account, but both available payment methods ask to enter US address. I am a resident of Azerbaijan and my VISA card is attached to my home address in Azerbaijan. I cannot fill the form with my VISA card because it is impossible to change country/region line from US to Azerbaijan. Also I have a PayPal account, but when I try to use PayPal method they suggest to add new PayPal account with only US address again. Please help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I try to buy 50 GB storage for my OneDrive account, but both available payment methods ask to enter US address. I am a resident of Azerbaijan and my VISA card is attached to my home address in Azerbaijan. I cannot fill the form with my VISA card because it is impossible to change country/region line from US to Azerbaijan. Also I have a PayPal account, but when I try to use PayPal method they suggest to add new PayPal account with only US address again. Please help.

are there any other payment options that you can use? Mobile money or something similar?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786