Is the MS Office suite not free anymore like it was on the RT model?

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
If they were then the practices their competitors were and are indulging in are equally legitimate issues (or even worse) worth equal amounts of censure and fines. Either they should all be treated equally or the authorities involved should drop all pretence of impartiality.
You are free to believe what you want regardless of what the facts are. I have no interest in convincing you otherwise. *shrug*

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
If they were then the practices their competitors were and are indulging in are equally legitimate issues (or even worse) worth equal amounts of censure and fines. Either they should all be treated equally or the authorities involved should drop all pretence of impartiality.

I don't understand what you are saying.

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
You are free to believe what you want regardless of what the facts are.
Can just as well say the same to you. I don't see any point in continuing with this discussion.

I don't understand what you are saying.
I thought it was pretty clear. MS' competitors were and are freely indulging in a lot of the same that MS was accused of and fined heavily for and yet they get a free pass. You can see the same tired script being recycled by China now to extort some more easy money from that big fat cash cow called Microsoft. I think it's pure BS and call it so. But of course people are free to interpret the facts in whatever way they see fit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria