James Corden ditches his Windows Phone!!!

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
James Corden was in the Windows Phone adverts a while back. So since then he's been seen taking a selfie with Prince at the Brits with an iPhone and just now he whipped out his iPhone on Michael McIntyre's chat show. Nice work Microsoft marketing / advertising team!!! You need to push these products like Samsung!

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The big ***** never was affiliated more than he did the voice over work for the ads. Holly Willaby used it in the advertising so she should be using it. But often these stars use different products that what they advertise.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Would be interesting to find out if Jessica Alba is still using a WP device :)

They're promoting for the money. I remember reading an article awhile ago (I don't recall where it was) which said that few celebrities actually believe in or use the products they promote. It's a job. Even a lot of Microsoft employees & partners use other phones. My employer has been at several MVP conferences, and he says that most phones there are iPhones and Androids.

Last edited:

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
What a complete ***** he is. I saw him on stage a few weeks ago at The O2 for the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital Comedy Gala. When he got on stage he pointed to the front row of the crowd as everyone was taking pics on their phones and went... "iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, Nokia!" whilst pointing down the row. He then said something like, "Are you living in the past?!" to the Nokia user. He's obviously no longer a fan of WP after he was raving about how cool they were in the adverts last year. What a ****!!!

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
What a complete ***** he is. I saw him on stage a few weeks ago at The O2 for the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital Comedy Gala. When he got on stage he pointed to the front row of the crowd as everyone was taking pics on their phones and went... "iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone, Nokia!" whilst pointing down the row. He then said something like, "Are you living in the past?!" to the Nokia user. He's obviously no longer a fan of WP after he was raving about how cool they were in the adverts last year. What a ****!!!

For those in the UK, the Comedy Gala is on Ch4 this evening so you can see him say it for yourself, unless that cut it out for the edit...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99