Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibats

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I am Ihor and I am working as a developer for more than 5 years, recently I have bought Lumia 930 and I was just impressed how the platform has developed. I am one step of publishing my first quite simple but nice applitation to store and I have a few more ideas to realise.

Also I beleave that years of working with WPF and Silverlight will help all the community.

Thanks

MasterKelli

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

We are IMMOBILE GAMES (part of Kajak Games Osk), a team behind a high quality platformer Hopping Penguin. Recently we have released our new game, Master Archer 3D, which is an arcade style archer game with global high scores. Our goal is to provide high quality games for windows phone gamers that stand out in the sea of clones and low quality games. We will update our games to be even better as we receive feedback and bug reports from our analytics.

We want to join the program because we see Windows Phone as a viable platform for game development as it is growing fast and it is easy to develop for. Also Windows Phone Central is the best way to reach the players. With Hopping Penguin, our downloads skyrocketed after your positive review. With your help we can make Windows Phone even better :)

Vaggelis Diatsigkos

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a Windows 8 / Windows Phone developer the last 2 years.

I have 6 apps for Windows Phone and 7 apps for Windows 8. My favorite are:
1. Film Closet for Windows Phone & Windows 8
2. TV Closet for Windows Phone & Windows 8
3. Gamer's Corner for Windows Phone

There are 2 reasons I would like to be part of the program:
1. I really need help to promote my apps and my updates
2. I like to exchange knowledge, ideas and why not to share code.

Thanks!

Aref Gihuni

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm Aref Gihuni and I want to join the program because that may be beneficial!
windowsphone.com/en-US/store/publishers?publisherId=ArefGihuni
Thanks.

Xeon Gutierrez

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I am a new developer (I have to be, because I am 15), and so far I have created two apps for Windows Phone: Nova Time and Nova Recorder. I plan to create more in the near future, along with other software and games.

As I said, I have two apps so far, and both are for Windows Phones. Nova Time is a stopwatch, timer, and countdown all in one. Nova Recorder is a high quality sound recorder app. Both are free and are designed with the Metro/Modern design language in mind. I try to update both apps frequently.

I would like to be in the developer preview program so my apps can gain more exposure, thus garnering more critique and feedback. I would love to know what I am doing correctly and incorrectly in my goal to be a better software developer!

Anyway, my apps, current and future, can be found at:
Apps from Kerinova Studios | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Yoav Sion

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been developing my app, Priddy, for a couple of months (ever since I quit my job as a developer in Windows Phone, ironically).

Having reached 10K downloads a few weeks ago, I thought this might be the time to start marketing it a bit more.

Nothing says Windows Phone like wpcenteral - and I'd be grateful if my app was to be considered for being featured on wpcentral.com.

I'm actively developing this app, working on new features, as well as a never-ending pool of abstract, smart-looking designs for my users, who seem to be very happy with it (4.7, currently).

If there's a need for custom content that'll look *priddy* on a review of sorts, I'm all up for putting time into this! :)

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am an Game Developer.I have already released 2 games in Windows Phone Store "Bouncer Jump" and "Jumping Cubes 3D".I am finding difficulty in finding users. If I Join this program I can be updated with latest development techniques with windows phone and I have a chance that my app will get featured in Front Page.

LangBoost

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Jeff. I recently developed and published LangBoost, which is a flashcards style app geared towards language learning in a foreign country. I'd love to get some visibility on WPCentral. I've often found great solutions to problems here (using other previous handles too besides my current "LangBoost" handle).

My secondary motivation for joining the dev program involves the "best way" to do things in Windows Phone apps. I feel like learning from other developers would be wise, even though I have over 12 years of .NET programming experience. There are always new things to learn, especially as the technology changes! I also have a lot of security experience and could offer ideas to other devs using crypto for the first time.

Speaking of crypto, my next app focus will be purely for community benefit. I'd like to discover any developers actively working on porting Open Whisper System's TextSecure app to Windows Phone and contribute to that effort. I've studied the code some, am familiar with how elliptic crypto works, and would love to see this come to Windows Phone! (Side note: Moxie and Trevor Timm are geniuses with Axolotl protocol!)

Thanks for fostering such a great community over the last few years. I heart these forums! :)

navaren

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
I've been a Windows Phone enthusiast for the past 3 years. I'm currently using a Lumia 920.
I've just recently, within the past 6 months, started working on making games. It's a joint effort between me and my wife. I handle the code, she handles the art and music. It has worked out great so far and we really enjoyed making our first game: Diamond Delve.

I would love to join the WPCentral developer program to connect with other developers, gamers and WP enthusiasts.

bytemarq

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
I've been developing Windows Phone apps for a few years now. My top app is NoteboxPro and Notebox (Free w/ads) which is a secure, simple and fast note application packed with features. Its fully encrypted on the device and has cloud backups if required. The Pro version allows organising of notes into boxes.

I love this app because my original goal was to create a secure notepad, but as its developed and I've had user feedback I've realised that people are using it for all sorts of things. For example, so people use the "boxes" to organise notes like check lists.

One feature I love is that you can pin the boxes to your start screen, and that inherits the box title and icon! It makes for a cool start screen.
pinnedBoxesWithCustomImagesDark.png
In that latest version I have added multi-page support, which retains the nice ruled lines feature :)

DrKompotnik

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Anothere developer here, trying to join the program ;-)

Just starting on Windows and Window Phone (was 15 years on Win32).

Mainly focused on medical stuff.

Here is my first entry, an ICD-10-CM register app (for medical proffessionals) - a universal app and on par if not (probably) better than anything on on other platforms.
IDs in store for you to check out (but granted, not particularly useful for non medical users):
WP 8.1+: 1e20cbc8-cd8f-4368-983c-4186d18c773f
Win 8.1+: bcb520f1-fc13-4f7c-a9b1-9570c53d253a

Tnx ;-)

rictersmith

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to jump in on the developer access. I have been developing applications for awhile and I am dedicated to the windows line of products.

I'd love to get registered!:cool:

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been developing apps for iOS and Android for two years now. I've started to look into Windows Phone development and being part of the development community here would help with my learning. I'm a big fan of Window's metro UI. I just finished porting an app over from iOS and Android that I would like to give more exposure.

Thanks.

anon(8056047)

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have developed India Post app to track Speed Post and Registered Post consignments. It is one of the best rated app in Productivity+tools category. I would like my app to be featured so that more users can find it on store. I believe it is very helpful for the users.

Stefan_S

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'd also like to join the developer program. In my day job I'm a software developer. I just started app development and my first app is a universal app called StopNow - StopWatch available from the Windows Phone and Windows Store.
Learning from more experienced developerds would be great, as having the app featured on WPCentral.

anon(5604227)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm a senior WIndows Desktop/Windows Phone developer and currently nearly unemployed (I'm the standalone developer of a important chat program in Windows Phone -no, it is not WhatsApp).

Just now I'm studying universal applications in depth and would like to be in contact with other fellows.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Joshua Mahlombe

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I am am a mechanical engineer in a coal mine (by day), and a WP developer (by night) from South Africa. I have published two apps under the name AppMyBiz (see bit.ly/1hEtobc ). I have put a lot of effort into these apps, and those who downloaded them love them (good reviews). But I only have about 2000 total downloads. Am joining this program with the hope that new unknown developers like me can also have their hard work showcased.

HeiGames

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm a game developer. I'd like to join th developer program!
I released a game on Windows Phone over a year ago, and I released a new game just now called Super Bunny World in the Windows Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku