Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I am a Microsoft developer with a love and passion for Windows development (Desktop, web, and mobile).

My only app is TennisFreak, which was created due to the lack of good windows mobile tennis score and news apps.

I am joining because I am having a tough time finding users, and if my app get featured, that would help a lot.

I am currently working on a new universal Windows app that will be for creating, tracking, and logging weightlifting and cardio workouts.

Armogaste

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi Windows Central and Devs,

My name is Matthias Crevieaux, and I have a small team of developers under the name of Armogaste. We're released a couple games in the last year on Windows Phone, and have just come out with Hypno Quest 2! It is available on the store :)

Description of HYPNO QUEST 2 :
A new music & arcade game where the player is confronted with his mind in a dire battle against both the music and the screen. Through 10 levels of mayhem, he or she will attempt to unlock the following level while staying sane. Tapping on circles as they appear to the beat, all of their visual senses will be challenged!
We're already working on a DLC with new levels :)

You can find some info on our site "armogaste" and on facebook at hypnoquest.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I'm looking forward to making Hypno Quest 2 as diabolically fun as it can be!

Manfred Pohler

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a Microsoft focused developer for about 20 years.
My first work was on Win 3.1 (C / C++).
Primarily I do Desktop (Server) development C# (WPF, Asp.NET), SQL Server...

Starting with Windows Mobile Phone I did my first mobile app (contract for customers).
Later I switched to iPhone development (had several apps there) using MonoTouch.
I also teach classes about development (C#, WPF, Asp.NET, SQL Server).
Further I did several (development related) blog posts on dotnetslackers.com like for an example the following ones:

http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/net/iSlackers-a-MonoTouch-iPhone-Application.aspx
http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/net/wFace-windows-phone-7-facebook-integration-part-1.aspx

Last year I started to bring "an old iPhone app" to Windows (Phone, Desktop 8.x).
I would like to join your developer community.

Waiting to hear from you,
Manfred

Last edited:

RED team

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi all!
I'm a young mobile apps and games developer, my name is Artem.
With my friend we founded a developers team - RED.
We want to join the programm to represent to you our best work, to study, improve and, of course provide our products.
We always trying new technologies and approaches, we will be glad to show them!=)

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I am an active Windows App developer. Look for Live Performance Player in the Windows App store. I am currently finishing up the Universal App version and then moving on to a Windows Mobile version. That's my just for fun stuff. My day job is a Senior .Net developer as well as moderator of several .Net & Mobile development Yammer groups at Hewlett Packard Enterprise with 27 years there. Please include me. Thanks!

T_O_M

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I would like to join the program. During last year I developed app for monitoring road traffic (WP8.1 and UWP). Thanks for chance to get my app more popular :)

willyb1973

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to be part of this program.

Developer: byteNine

Apps:
[h=3]anySearch - Beautiful, superfast search app, with all the biggest sites, add your own searches and edit exsisting.[/h][h=3]Talking Message and Ringtones - High quality talking ringtones and messagetones with a cool female voice. Give your phone a professional feel with these studio recorded sounds![/h][h=3]Quick SMS Texts - Store your sms text messages with number and text, and send them with only 2 clicks.[/h]
developer page: bytenine.com

ferdiansyah703

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I had 3 apps in store. One of them is the best I think...

MFtv Indonesia, The Indonesian Television Blog App. But they're in Indonesian. But I'll make the English version ASAP.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
hello,

i have develop four app in windows phone and store.and want to register here so can any one tell me how to be a part of windows developer .

and my all app have thousands of download. so please help me.:wink:

iexplore

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 years experience in Windows/Windows Phone apps development, since WP 8.0 to now Windows 10. Want to join here and share my experience to everyone and have a chance to make my app live in WPC home page :)

owensdj

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been developing Windows desktop applications on and off since the mid-90's, mostly business applications that use a backend database. I'm in the process of learning C# and XAML to develop Universal Windows Platform applications for the Windows Store. The idea that the user can have the same application on their desktop, tablet, and phone is very interesting to me.

Indhira Marimuthu

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am a windows programming enthusiast. I have been developing windows phone applications for few companies. I have also developed iNi reader, a Feedly client for windows phone 8.1 http://goo.gl/6VMNpG . This week I am upgrading 'iNi Reader' as a universal windows application for windows 10. I would like to reach more users via Windows Central and get feedback from you.

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site

CaptainCatSparrow

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi!
Game development is my hobby. A year ago I found other enthusiasts who loved gaming and wanted to develop good games and we have finished our first game for W10 recently. We will continue improving it and we already have lots of ideas and great long-term plans. Although, it is our first app, it won't be the last one :)
Link to the WIndows Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh4v6f3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers