Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga 10

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I am a beginner in Windows development, and a week ago I have released m first UWP app for W10!
I so proud of it, and it is an amazing app! Check out the Store for Audio Extractor! ;)

I hope I can join the program, because promoting apps is WAY MUCH COMPLICATED than developing them... So this would help me a lot... THANK YOU!

MirAhmad

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site

Attachments

• BcBDcZLCAAA6Wze.jpg
    BcBDcZLCAAA6Wze.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 93

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I want to be a part of the community first because I have an affinity for Windows Central and it's community. I've been a member for a while on the forums and I've actually been on the site since my early windows phone 7 days with my HD7. Through my school, University of Texas at San Antonio, not only did I begin curriculum in CS courses because of my Electrical Engineering Degree, but also given free resources to learn and develop applications through windows. So i started to do that, I ran My first app as a sort of a trial through the store. It is called Epek, and it was a WP8 app. Now I just released my first legitimate UWP app on windows 10 mobile that I put a good amount of work into. I will continue developing further with more robust and beautiful apps like my newest app Tip Jar: A Tip Calculator. My future with the development community is coming into it's own and I want to be a part of this one for all of the benefits to help me grow and offer more of what I can.

Thank You Windows Central!

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I am VERY much interested in joining the program! I am a passionate developer and currently have a app in the Windows Store for desktop/tablet devices, that will soon make its way onto Windows Phone. I would love to be in the company of like-minded individual who are just as passionate as myself, and who I could offer advice and my personal experiences to.

Love Windows Central. :]

jerreldulay

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
G'day!
Our team, based in Syndey, Australia, are pretty stoked about Windows Phones. We think the platform is brilliant and more people should be using it. We want to create games to show that it's worth owning a Windows Phone, and by being a part of this program, we can share our games with more people.

JB Labs

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi there!
I'm a new developer. So far, I only have one app, but I have many cool ideas. I love Windows and that's why I decided to create apps for the platform. Some free advertising isn't bad at all, so that's why I'm applying.

Kartijno

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi !
i m developer of Windows APP (UWP and 8.1) . I developed a lot of apps as you can see in my marketplace in windows store.
-CrazyBalloon For hololens and Band
-A lot of utils (PhotoAlert for Band)

I can enter in this program?
Thanks
Fabio

XboxRacer159

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I would like to join the developer program on Windows Central to interact closer with the developer community on Windows and Windows Phone. I have been developing web applications for a few years now, and have done some C# and .NET over those years, but only recently pushed an application to the windows store. I really enjoy the windows platform (and developing for it) as well. My app is Kiwi TV available here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...e%2Fp%2Fkiwi-tv%2F9nblggh4m0kr&token=UC_-J7DA

RoboLam

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

Sven Thijssen

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

First of all, I love Microsoft. That is why I came to Windows Central.
I strongly believe that Windows 10 and specifically Windows 10 Mobile are underestimated and underrated by developers/companies. I want to prove with our unofficial applications that it definitely is possible and rather easy to port apps to the Windows 10 platform.
I hope you value my effort to bring you the apps you need to Windows 10.

It would be great for me to showcase the apps I have created, to get feedback and to know if people think my apps are useful or not.

That is in a nutshell why I wish to be part of the program.
Sincerely,
Sven

OrangeSpice

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I am Neil from OrangeSpice Games.

My aging Nokia 920 bears testament to the fact that I am a loyal Windows Phone fan and a big supporter of the platform!
I have been a Microsoft developer for the last 15 years in corporate IT and more recently changed careers to start my own gaming studio - OrangeSpice Games.

We have most recently published our debut game - WORDFIX Word Game - on Windows Phone - available in the Windows Store.

I would love to be part of such a wonderful community that is passionate about Windows and all its products and services.
I feel I am able contribute to the rest of the community in a meaningful way, drawing from my extensive background and insights as a long time Windows Developer.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Neil - OrangeSpice Games

Ali Poder

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I have been developing Windows app for like eight years now. I would like to join this community as it's the best one. I like to chat with people about Windows and tech.

Aalok05

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello !
I would love to join the program because it would be a dream come true.
I have one app in the Windows store called CODEHUB - A CLIENT FOR GITHUB. I made it out of my passion and love for Windows. It is a GitHub client that offers functionality that no other app currently in the store offers.
Secondly, ever since I got my first smartphone L520. I am a loyal reader of WC (then WPC), it would be my dream come true if my app features on the Home page!

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It looks like this program isn't working at all or abandoned. Registered a long time ago, sent a few requests about my apps promotion, got nothing :(So, this "developer program" is completely useless or not exist at all...

ErazerHead

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone

I'd like to register for the developer program.
I have created a few UWP apps (listed here) that I hope can be useful to the community.
At the same time, I'd love to get users and feedback on how to improve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb