Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello Windows Phone gang.

Why would I want to join? Because I've been a long time critic of Microsoft's handling of Windows Phone, and to show them how it's done, I created a music player that I think should have been available on WP as the default player instead of Xbox Music.

My music player is now released in Beta.
You can get it from www.rhythmapp.audio.
It's ad free and completely free.

I'd love to join the developers program so I can get know whether you agree with me on how things should have happened with Metro.

Thanks.

aquinn39

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Aiden Quinn and I am the owner of Quinn's Computing and I would love to be part of this program!
We have many apps (including developer tools) on the Microsoft Store for both Xbox and Windows - https://apps.microsoft.com/store/search?publisher=Quinn%27s%20Computing.
I regularly use Windows Central to keep up to date with the latest Windows and Microsoft news and to discover new Windows apps and would love to be part of the developer community here and would love to use it to engage with fellow Windows and Xbox developers, and of course for the chance of having my apps featured on Windows Central!
I have used and developed for Windows for a while now and my latest game, DrawBall is inspired by InkBall from Windows Vista. We run a coding website as well, with guides to help people code for Windows, Xbox, iOS and MacOS.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Aiden -

Just an FYI... this program was discontinued a few years ago, but I'll leave your post up with your information. Thanks for sharing and good luck!

[thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes