Just a hypothesis....

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about this after reading PhoneArena's review on the GSII. Since that phone is priced at $200, you would think that it would be almost suicidal in a way to also price the Samsung Focus S at $200 as well. I mean think about it. Even though specifications don't really matter because they run on two totally different OS's, it still doesn't mean there aren't idiots out there that see one having dual-core and the other have just a single core and would immediately jump to the "more powerful one." That is why my hypothesis is that if they are smart they would price it below $200 (perhaps $150 or even $100 and make the Focus Flash $50). This would make it more appealing to people who maybe haven't looked at WP7. Idk, this is just my opinion. Although, I do still see the Titan being at $200 because it has a faster processor than the Focus S and a much larger screen. I just think that they can undercut the success of the GSII by having a phone that shares the same slimness and screen for a much cheaper price. What are your thoughts?

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Very good hypothesis. I agree with you, with a lot of competitive phones out there and more coming, the price will be huge into the selling of WP7 devices. As far as I can see, the Titan is the flagship device so it will probably be the most expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler