just downloaded 14328 on my 950XL and it works!!

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My 950Xl has been fairly stable through several updates....that is until I downloaded and installed 14327! What a nightmare. Phone would constantly freeze, apps crash, get super hot, email app wouldn't work properly and tons more......I was about to do a hard reset and noticed it was downloading 14328. After finishing, the phone was snappier, all apps seem tot be working correctly and I haven't noticed any overheating..... fingers crossed..i really didn't want to do another hard reset.

and I am enjoying my 950XL again!!

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I still notice slight warmth with candy crush jelly. Production doesn't do this. But at least other stuff isn't causing that warmth. Looks like more optimizations will be coming through so I'm happy with that.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had issues with the last 2 builds, but this latest one seems to be much improved. Hello is working great again, battery life seems better, and I have not had any issues. So far, it seems very stable. I am glad to see Microsoft fix so many issues so quickly

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I think the last build was pushed out by mistake, hence the pushing out of the next build so quickly. Works well on my L950.

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
ok...spent the weekend with the update and it really is MUCH more stable than the last two builds.....few glitches....first I took a pic and tried to share it from the camera app....it went to my text app but would not let me send it to anyone...had to soft reset to get it working. Then I had my phone in my pocket and felt it getting really warm.....when I pulled it out it was frozen and the battery had drained about 25%. Again another reset and it was fine. I had some warming issues again but it never froze. Getting better!!!!

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed a couple of issues...
Not everytime, but more often than not, if I share a photo and try to send it through "Outlook Mail", it very often just goes back to the start-screen, but if i try again, it seems to go through ok.
The other thing I've seen (which is not major) is that when I take a photo, I get the option to adjust the lighting afterwards (nice trick), however this function just crashes back to the start-screen every time I try and use it.
Minor annoyances, but overall still loving W10M

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
There are a lot of app crashes now and some apps including Onedrive just will not open until rebooted or crashes right after....
Very annoying, some things are fixed, I agree.

LUGJUG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
This build is working absolutely great on my LUMIA 640 LTE not a single issue since install and battery is lasting very long time unplugged 5 am now 8.30 pm and at72% and texted fairly often today I am very happy with this build .

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
327 I had some issues. 328 one time the screen wouldn't open from lock, and the phone restarted. My real issue though is since 327 I have no group mms. It says its sent in the thread, but reality is a different story. Tried restart and reload. Same on both my 640 and 1520

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa