Just Got my New Lumia 920 !! SupperHappy !! Any Advices ?

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i've just got my L920 after weeks of Confusion between the OSystems, and choosing the Wp8, and the confusion between the Lumias ,, and then choosing the 920 .... i was also confused between the Red and the White one, and i posted a Thread in every confusion lol .. Today Finally i got the red one and the last one in the store because we have a problem with availability of the L920 here in AbuDhabi .. So i am SUPER HAPPY now .. now i am updating and it's going quite well !
So Please L920 users, can you give me some of your experience of the Best use of that phone because i want to use it in a PERFECT way ..
or Any Suggestions
Thank you for your time !!
Sami

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, it makes a pretty good camera. Maybe you could show the world what everyday life in Abu Dhabi is like :)

I really love how it automatically uploads photos to SkyDrive. It's super convenient. Also, you may like the fact that you can use the Bing app to quickly identify a song and buy it. I've actually bought quite a lot of music this way.

Apart from that, the Me tile is a great way to keep up to date on your social networks, it's good for browsing the web and watching videos (though the speakers are a bit weak, so you may want headphones)

Any specific questions you'd like to add?

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, it makes a pretty good camera. Maybe you could show the world what everyday life in Abu Dhabi is like :)

I really love how it automatically uploads photos to SkyDrive. It's super convenient. Also, you may like the fact that you can use the Bing app to quickly identify a song and buy it. I've actually bought quite a lot of music this way.

Apart from that, the Me tile is a great way to keep up to date on your social networks, it's good for browsing the web and watching videos (though the speakers are a bit weak, so you may want headphones)

Any specific questions you'd like to add?

Thank you so much for the information ! i have just tried the bing and Me and they'r Awesome !! also the Cam .. and Specially the Cinemagraph :D .. i'll make sure to post some pictures of Abu Dhabi , Thank you again :)

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Sure- and if you have questions about how anything works be sure to ask. Also if you want a good (and free) reference guide, check out this: Paul Thurrott's Windows Phone 8 - Windows Phone Book

It covers everything you could ever want to know about Windows Phone, so if you're ever wondering "can I do this on here?" or "how does this work?" you can look it up and find out. But if you'd rather not sort through a book the people here (myself included) are happy to help.

Anyway, I hope you really like your Lumia :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66