Just installed build 10166 on my new 640XL, just wanted to say one thing..

wafflesxo

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
So, I came into a little bit of money and decided to upgrade from my 63x. I bought an unlocked 640XL (cyan, of course) from Amazon and got it in today. After tooling around with it all day in my spare time at work, I got home and decided to get down to business and installed the new build on my phone (I've been 10 as a daily driver for about two months now on both my phones and my PCs (Lenovo Yoga 2, HP Stream 7, Dell Venue 8 Pro, HP TC4400 (yes, a nearly ten year old convertible tablet -- runs great!), 630x, 521, and 920 -- currently the 521 is the only one without some build of 10 on it). Well, once the update was finished, everything on the phone was in Chinese (Traditional). I was able to successfully navigate to the Time & Language settings, which I rarely use (only to change time format from 12 hour to 24 hour) and change my language back to English just based on the app and setting icons. If that isn't a triumph of UI design and evidence of one of the things I love the most about the OS, I don't know what is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS