Just Ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from Walmart. How long is their shipping delay?

Karthik Chandiran

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my cyan lumia 920 from walmart wireless on 11/25. I contacted them today through chat to bug them. I didn't expect them to ship it right away. But thats what they did. The rep said it is in their inventory and they are going to do the activation and ship it within 24 hours. I hope the phone is good and it is worth the two months wait.

Anthony80693

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on everyone saying they are getting there phones shipped, albeit yellow but its good news for Nokia and Walmart. I just hope yellow is the next shipment and they work there way up the waiting list rather quickly.

life_upintheair

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I checked my email today hoping to find an email about my $100 gift card from Walmart but I was surprised instead with two emails saying that my cyan Lumia 920 that I had ordered on 11/24 had shipped. I'm beyond excited for the phone and I wish everyone luck with getting theirs!

paneerakbari

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Yellow and Cyan are in stock over at AT&T Premier with the free charging plate offer. I got tired of waiting for Walmart and took my order over there after spending the Walmart gift cards.

spiffus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Matt Rothschild again yesterday, and he said that they should have enough supply and had emailed Walmart Wireless specifically about my order. I received a call from Walmart Wireless at the end of the day, who said they didn't see any in inventory but would put me on a list to make sure I got one as soon as more were in stock. I checked my status online today, and now it has changed and says, "Great News! Your order is ready to ship." I did a webchat and the rep confirmed that a phone has been assigned to me and should ship within 12 hours, but no later than 24, and I should receive an email confirmation when it does ship.

I'll update once I get an email and paste the germane text. I'm still somewhat in disbelief. :grin:

Nitro40

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered two yellow ones on Nov 24th. Last week I got 4-$100 egift cards in my email...was only supposed to get two. I have not yet tried them, but hope they are all ready to use. Like many of you, I was really hoping that meant the phones were going to ship as well. Chatted with WalMart last night and they person told me that I could switch to Red or Cyan and get it shipped today...but I had to chat with someone during business hours (whatever). Got busy at work today and never made the call. Glad that was the case. I got an email about two hours ago saying that my phones were ready to ship, but that they needed "activated". Called and they said that since I am still on the unlimited data that I could not keep it. After 30 min on the phone, they checked with ATT and found that it was fine for me to keep my unlimited data. They are shipping my phones now. Yellow ones should be in my hands by the end of the week :) :)

I don't know how many they got in stock today, but at this point I am glad I waited. So, for those still waiting, I hope you get yours soon and there appears that maybe there is an end in sight.

Anthony80693

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I have to give my props to Nokia who seems to be keeping with their word that they are ramping up production and fulfilling consumer demand and orders. It seems AT&T is in stock and has been for the past couple days and hopefully Amazon, Best Buy and others will continue to get shipments in as well. As for me I canceled my order with Walmart Wireless and went to AT&T since they have yellow in stock and since my cousin is on a family plan with me and his Android screen broke I convinced him to take the other Lumia 920 and he chose a red one. We ordered Monday night so Im hoping they'll come in tomorrow. I've been wanting this phone since it was unveiled in September and it seems the wait is almost over. Yeah Walmart Wireless was a pain but I blame Nokia more than anything since they were holding it. So hopefully Walmart starts shipping out everybody who has been patiently waiting, very soon and they enjoy the phone. The only thing we can do now is spread ther good word on Windows Phone around so everybody else can wake up from the trance iphone has put out. It's been a long journey but the road is FINALLY coming to an end and I hope everybody else gets their order and enjoys because I know I will! Regards everybody.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting here on our end for our final Cyan one. We don't mind waiting though and we also got 2 $100 gift cards :) Heck of a deal if you ask me.

asbabu

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered a Cyan and Yellow one on 11/24th. I was promised today that my phones will be shipped tomorrow. got the yellow one in stock, waiting to get Cyan one in stock by tomorrow. Hope all the people will getting theirs soon.

spiffus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My yellow shipped out today via overnight FedEx and should be there tomorrow afternoon. Once my number ports on Friday, I'll finally be good to go!

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Congrats guys! I do wish I would have waited (for the sayings), but glad I've had the extra time with my yellow Lumia. I know you'll all love it!

spiffus

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My yellow Lumia was waiting for me when I got home today! I've been playing with it some on WiFi, since my phone number won't get ported until tomorrow, but it's a thing of beauty. Definitely worth the wait!

asbabu

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
We got our Cyan & yellow shipped yesterday. on Schedule to our home today. it looks like these phones are available at other retailers too. it says the supply must be meeting the demand.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We got our cyan but it looks like the microphone is busted on it. Tried a reset to know avail and looks like a hardware problem.

greak94

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
ive been told same thing two months ago. ordered mine on 22nd, anybody get theres after that? then again they did cancel my order on accident. still havnt received gift card either...much less two. don't know if those are still even being given out. wont even gointo my other experiences.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We ordered ours late November and got it last week but it's busted.

Walmart was the absoulte worst experience we have ever gone through. We are cancelling the order and sending the Cyan back.

They wanted us to take it to AT&T which is pointless. They can't do anything for us since we didn't buy it from them. They want to put a $400+ hold on our credit card to get a new one since this one is broke and we would have to send the other one within 4 days otherwise they would charge us for the phone and they don't cover shipping.. We just cancelled the order today and mailed the phone back off. Soon as they release the upgrade we are going to just go to the AT&T store and pick one up. They advised to they are out of stock on the Cyans now so we couldn't replace it if we wanted to

What a joke.

greak94

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
We ordered ours late November and got it last week but it's busted.

Walmart was the absoulte worst experience we have ever gone through. We are cancelling the order and sending the Cyan back.

They wanted us to take it to AT&T which is pointless. They can't do anything for us since we didn't buy it from them. They want to put a $400+ hold on our credit card to get a new one since this one is broke and we would have to send the other one within 4 days otherwise they would charge us for the phone and they don't cover shipping.. We just cancelled the order today and mailed the phone back off. Soon as they release the upgrade we are going to just go to the AT&T store and pick one up. They advised to they are out of stock on the Cyans now so we couldn't replace it if we wanted to

What a joke.

Well at least you got a free gift card, havnt got even my original one..not sure if I even am...lol. Weren't they supposed to be sent by now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963