Keyboard word sugestions

Valter Baptista1

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I use continuum a lot. When i'm using it, i use an app called "Blackout for continuum" that basically keeps the screen in a black background to give the efect that the phone is locked so it doesnt consume my amoled screen. However, when i'm tipping on the phisical keyboard, a constant bar on the bottom appears, basically its the word suggestion bar. Does any one know how to hide that bar?

My issue is that i tipe a lot, and soo, the bar is constantly on, and my screen is starting to have amoled burns on that area ( i use the white theme).

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I use continuum a lot. When i'm using it, i use an app called "Blackout for continuum" that basically keeps the screen in a black background to give the efect that the phone is locked so it doesnt consume my amoled screen. However, when i'm tipping on the phisical keyboard, a constant bar on the bottom appears, basically its the word suggestion bar. Does any one know how to hide that bar?

My issue is that i tipe a lot, and soo, the bar is constantly on, and my screen is starting to have amoled burns on that area ( i use the white theme).

Thanks

you could disable word suggestions - I think that is available in settings for keyboard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss