Lenovo Thinkpad 10

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I just picked up (2) Lenovo Thinkpad 10's for my wife and I.

Anyone have suggestions on best way to pair with our phones? We both have Android phones - S5 & Note 3.

Anyone with this tablet have any suggestions on best use, apps ect? I do a lot of pdf and epub annotation, highlighting ect.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used drawboard PDF for annotating plan sets, and its a pretty good app, and worth the money. I think the regular adobe PDF reader does just regular plain highlighting. those are nice tablets, and I've been tempted. especially since you can get one with LTE connectivity for $500...

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I've seen a few reviews on Drawboard - and it looks great. Looks like i'll be spending the $10 bucks on that.
Does Adobe have support for epubs?

Yea I saw a deal through my corporate discounts and ended up picking them up for under $400 a piece. 128 gb, 4 gb RAM, 64bit OS. I couldn't turn it down. Little pricey for the accessories but were gonna share a KB.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about what epub support the modern adobe PDF reader offers, but it's free, so why not try? one thing I found extremely helpful is the tablet is still a full blown windows machine. personally, I needed a textbook, so I downloaded the desktop kindle app, and was able to review it. neither the modern win8 app can do this or the WP8 app can(unfortunately). now I just need to figure someway I convert this textbook to something I can use on my phone when I need it.

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
For the benefit of the community...
I tried Freda as well as a couple others but..
So far the Nook app works the best. Its fluid and the highlighting, annotation works great!