Levi's Stadium did not make an app for windows phone users.

W

WPCentral Question

Anyone know if MS is working with the NFL and 49ers to get a windows app made for the stadium. They currently only made it for iphone and android.

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if MS is working with the NFL and 49ers to get a windows app made for the stadium. They currently only made it for iphone and android.

Yeah, I just noticed this too as we're going to the first ever "game" at the stadium tomorrow, which actually isn't football at all, but an MLS San Jose Earthquakes match. :smile:

BTW, the developer of the Levi's app, Adept Mobile, who does mostly sports team stuff, as far as I know doesn't do Windows Phone development. So... not a shock.:winktongue:

Edit: Ooops, actually that's wrong. Adept Mobile did the 49er's team app. What apparently is a 49er's incubator called VenueNext did the stadium app.

Last edited:

Samir Patel2

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I did. Will update on what I hear back. So far I think they are just saying "hopefully" they will have it. Do not understand why they just didn't build a universal App? Is it possible they have backend deals with apple and google? How is it that MS is not concerned?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb