Live tracking app?

ObiWayneKenobi

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend and I both have Nokia Lumias with Windows 8. She will shortly be running a half marathon and I will be cheering her on from various points along the route. Does anyone know of an app that will allow me to track where she is live so I don't miss her? I used to use Find Friends on the iPhone and that worked very well. Haven't seen a comparable app for Windows.

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Well i went into the Windows Phone App Store and, in particular, to the Travel + Navigation section and found several Apps that look like they might fit the bill. Doesn't hurt to try them out and see.

Joseph Davis

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
GPS Tracker by Followmee is the best I have found for windows. Just remember Windows has a limitation that only allow it to poll update every 30 minutes.

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Try Endomondo. I use it to track my wife when she does half marathons. I don't think the mobile app shows you a live picture on a map but it shows how many miles she has ran so far. It updates frequently as long as she has a data connection. If you have a map of the route with mile markers, you can correlate and have a good fix on her location. If you want to see her as a dot on a map, you can log onto the full website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12