Lock Volume Controls?

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I have lumia 1020 running 8.1 but I noticed that sometimes when I put my phone in my pocket the volume of my music sometimes go down.

I am guessing this either in pants the controls are being hit to lower the volume or when I talk it out I am accidentally pressing the button.

Is there a way to lock the volume so it does not change from the hardware buttons?

DarkRyd

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes, the phone itself turn down the music displaying a message which reads " Prolonged hearing........ " and the volume goes down to half.
If that is not the case with you, there is no app or a way to lock volume controls, as far as I know WP.

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes, the phone itself turn down the music displaying a message which reads " Prolonged hearing........ " and the volume goes down to half.
If that is not the case with you, there is no app or a way to lock volume controls, as far as I know WP.

Ah, I seen that message before, maybe that is what happened. That kinda stupid.

DarkRyd

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes. A good feature, I, sometime just doze off with headphones in my ears and song playing at high volume, you can imagine the damage caused if it hasn't been for this feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte