Looking for a camera app or an update to existing camera app

Sachin S A

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Hello windows community,

I was wondering if it is possible to sync all lumia cameras to take snapshot at same time. Is there an app ?? which can connect all phones using bluetooth and sync the sutter so that all phones take photos at same time ??? Please comment below if u have known such an app .

my request to developers to please give an add on to the exiting camera app. Plzzzzzzzzzzz. it would be really awesome .....

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello windows community,

I was wondering if it is possible to sync all lumia cameras to take snapshot at same time. Is there an app ?? which can connect all phones using bluetooth and sync the sutter so that all phones take photos at same time ??? Please comment below if u have known such an app .

my request to developers to please give an add on to the exiting camera app. Plzzzzzzzzzzz. it would be really awesome .....

Hi Welcome to the forum!

As far I know you can't do that, but what you can do is to record with several phones and then put together the videos from all.

Here some examples:

And you are right, that option should exist! Image in a party with all your friends and syncing all the smartphones yo capture a moment, will be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss