Losing wifi connection every few minutes

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have purchased an Insignia Flex 8 tablet and updated it to 14393.187. Every few minutes, I lose the WiFi connection. First, it hangs and then I get an error saying that it is connected to the router but there is no internet!

I am not having any issues with my 650 or my Surface 2. I'm wondering if any others are seeing WiFi issues on this version or if I have to return the tablet. I have already had to return one as it kept powering off :straight:

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Tried that, as well. I had typed a long response and lost the connection :angry:

The short version of it is that it, definitely, seems to be a tablet issue. As I indicated, I have no issues with other devices, the only differences is the version of Windows between the tablet and the others. Speed on my S2 and 650 is about 3 times faster from the same location. So, I think this model has a crappy WiFi antenna or some other issue.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Delete the WiFi connection you usually connect with. Reconnect the connection with and reenter the password. I had to do that on my L830 and it connected back up just fine.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Tried that, as well. I had typed a long response and lost the connection :angry:

The short version of it is that it, definitely, seems to be a tablet issue. As I indicated, I have no issues with other devices, the only differences is the version of Windows between the tablet and the others. Speed on my S2 and 650 is about 3 times faster from the same location. So, I think this model has a crappy WiFi antenna or some other issue.

tried reinstalling the driver for wifi? My surface 3 had that issue but reinstalling it worked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss