low DPI photos -Lumia

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

i found that my lumia device take photos have very low DPI (96dpi) than my Nokia E72 (225 dpi). both are 5 mpix camera ..
i think its better to take good quality photos only by using old Phones.. there is no importance of Megapixels. Megapixels not shown the quality of Photo.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine have a lower dpi than that. If you can prove to me the DPI is that important, which can be adjusted with a photo editing program by the way, then I'll agree with you.

The most important part for taking pictures is the sensor quality. However, megapixels do have an impact on quality.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
but not great lowlight capability or wideness,the carl zeiss lumias improved on that
in normal light N8 is still one of the best

The N8 was before low light became such an issue. Who knew people were so interested in that?

I can't say anything about the 1020 but I can say that the wide angle lenses on the Lumias are not that great. They're ok but nothing special.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The N8 was before low light became such an issue. Who knew people were so interested in that?

I can't say anything about the 1020 but I can say that the wide angle lenses on the Lumias are not that great. They're ok but nothing special.

the 720 has one of the widest lenses both front and back,perfect for selfies and low light ,sometimes even beating my 820 and the 920 surprisingly despite the 720 being a downsized 920 with lower specs etc but nearly same design cues and larger aperture
though the pics were sometimes a bit grainy(wasnt true on portico and 75% fixed in cyan thankfully)-true for all zeiss lumias
1020 is an absolute monster,920 is one of the best cameras overall and a great phone too(love the heavy feel,makes it feel like a tank,indestructable :D )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05