Lumia 2520. Has anyone used a stylus or could recommend a stylus?

Verner

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I know the 2520 doesn't come with Stylus support, but has anyone used a 3rd party capacitive stylus?
I would ideally like one which my young Daughter could use to paint and draw pictures.
Just wondering if anyone has tried one and could definitively recommend or not recommend one.

Many thanks in hopeful anticipation,

Verner

dawizel56

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I see that this would be for your young daughter so I one I recommended may not be the one you want. The tip is great but may be a little to fragile for her

sonus

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Just curious, is that as fine as a real pen or probably a tad little thicker may be similar to a sketching pencil?

It is as fine as a real pen, but the tip is a clear plastic disc, that is probably 1/8in in diameter. So quite a bit thicker than a pen or pencil tip. That being said, can't the L2520 use a pencil or just about any device as a stylus? I know my Lumia 925 can, with its super sensitive screen... so there is no need for the big crayola stylii.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I use the Surface stylus, it works perfectly. Also, try Wacom.
Hi Guys,

I know the 2520 doesn't come with Stylus support, but has anyone used a 3rd party capacitive stylus?
I would ideally like one which my young Daughter could use to paint and draw pictures.
Just wondering if anyone has tried one and could definitively recommend or not recommend one.

Many thanks in hopeful anticipation,

Verner

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about a Surface Pro stylus? MS says that only works on the Pro series of tablets or any other Wacom based device.

I'm using Amazon.com: Musemee Notier V2 (Black) - The World's Most Precision Stylus for iPad, iPhone etc: Cell Phones & Accessories and it works great.

I use the Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus which is compatible with Windows RT (meant to put Surface compatible in my last post - Nokia kb is flaky since Update 1).

The stylus you have was my second choice.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre