Lumia 630 Locked

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Locked for 830000 minutes (570+ days), now I don't know exactly what happened but I'm pretty sure somehow it got locked for 1 minute (through my pocket) and I put the battery out, this puts the date to like 1.5 yrs ago and now I'm locked for that much. I heard hard reset is the only way I can unlock my phone, but my only question is can I get my files (photos, videos etc.) transferred to my pc or is it not possible?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Locked for 830000 minutes (570+ days), now I don't know exactly what happened but I'm pretty sure somehow it got locked for 1 minute (through my pocket) and I put the battery out, this puts the date to like 1.5 yrs ago and now I'm locked for that much. I heard hard reset is the only way I can unlock my phone, but my only question is can I get my files (photos, videos etc.) transferred to my pc or is it not possible?

there's a another way of unlocking the device - you'll have to use a PC - go the browser, go to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/about, sign in and lock your device with a new pin/password. This new pin over rides the old password so you can now unlock it

try it out

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124