Lumia 640 XL Bugs + Defects

ugur23

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I have slightly low framerate issue in Start Menu and Action Center . Is it normal ? I use RS2 with slow ring but it was same with RS1 stable.

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile has too many bugs, even after several updates. Cant Deny that fact. Even i am die hard windows phone user, but issues like these need to be rectified , so can have proper user friendly experience

ErolMG

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello. I've got Lumia 640 XL dual SIM, and i was happy for one year now. But 10 days ago my facebook messenger crashed.
Had this messege cant connect, waiting for wi fi, and i cant send messege via fb messenger. I got notifications when i recive messege, but cant open it in messenger. I must go to internet explorer, then type facebook to see my messege. Its anoying.
Can someone please help me with this?
Thank you

ugur23

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I've got Lumia 640 XL dual SIM, and i was happy for one year now. But 10 days ago my facebook messenger crashed.
Had this messege cant connect, waiting for wi fi, and i cant send messege via fb messenger. I got notifications when i recive messege, but cant open it in messenger. I must go to internet explorer, then type facebook to see my messege. Its anoying.
Can someone please help me with this?
Thank you

What is your current OS version ? if you are on wp 8.1 , upgrade to 10 . messenger app on wp8.1 not working anymore (was same on my 820)

MartLea

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Creators update on my Lumia 640 LTE broke the following:
1 New email notification sounds no longer work at all.
2 Custom ringtone & text time for individual contacts in People no longer sound when they phone. Those settings have vanished.
3 Edge browser now has microscopic, unreadable font/text size.
4 Barclays Banking app is broken, thinks phone is Jail Broken and refuses to run at all.
5 Playing videos there is stutter and break up with screen going blank for seconds.
Some of these issues seem to occur every time there is a major update, perhaps Microsoft's way of providing 'hobbyists' with amusing opportunities to re-intall the OS from factory reset again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes