Lumia 640 xl or lumia 640 for 535?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Well I've been using a Lumia 535 from 3 months and I'm not at all happy with the performance, the touch screen is not as smooth as my 800 or 820, the higher end apps are not supported, the updates did make the touch better though but I still the performance is sucky,the front camera is good but back camera is vga so it sucks big time, the hardware is also not up to a smartphone, and after few apps like snap chat and instagram fading from windows I'm not sure if I should stay on this platform, but I hope the new phones are at least going to live up to expectations of the consumer which phone do u suggest is a good switch 640 or 640 xl?? Please comment...

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I've been using a Lumia 535 from 3 months and I'm not at all happy with the performance, the touch screen is not as smooth as my 800 or 820, the higher end apps are not supported, the updates did make the touch better though but I still the performance is sucky,the front camera is good but back camera is vga so it sucks big time, the hardware is also not up to a smartphone, and after few apps like snap chat and instagram fading from windows I'm not sure if I should stay on this platform, but I hope the new phones are at least going to live up to expectations of the consumer which phone do u suggest is a good switch 640 or 640 xl?? Please comment...

fair nough. 640 is a regular 5inch device. 640XL as it name suggest is a 5.7" phablet. so depending on this you could make a decision of which one you will prefer. my suggestion go with 640XL. ;) good day
for further specification and detailed info check this website:

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL vs. Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual SIM - GSMArena.com

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I've had a 640 for a few days now. I have no touch issues at all. It works as it should.

The camera is actually good, the Rich Capture mode works well.

It plays games fluidly, it has 1GB RAM. No lag.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Op: The 640 actually looks pretty like a pretty good package overall. The touch screen sensitivity is as good as the 630. Plus the 535 lacks clear black but the 640/XL both come with a superior display quality with very good deep clear blacks. Cameras on the XL is better overall, so on the 640 except the FFC which is decent but not comparable to the 5MPx on the 535. I've had the 535 for a week and i returned it, can't live with the low quality screen and all the other problems that came with it. The 640 XL does check all feature points for a good mid-tier Lumia.

Edit: Gaming will feel better especially when you're coming from a 535

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Op: The 640 actually looks pretty like a pretty good package overall. The touch screen sensitivity is as good as the 630. Plus the 535 lacks clear black but the 640/XL both come with a superior display quality with very good deep clear blacks. Cameras on the XL is better overall, so on the 640 except the FFC which is decent but not comparable to the 5MPx on the 535. I've had the 535 for a week and i returned it, can't live with the low quality screen and all the other problems that came with it. The 640 XL does check all feature points for a good mid-tier Lumia.

Edit: Gaming will feel better especially when you're coming from a 535

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Which is better 640 or 640xl? And any touch or any issue spotted??

Technically speaking, the XL is better, BUT the size can make it a non-starter for some people. The specs are similar in terms of performance but the XL has a better camera and battery.

WxGuesser

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The screen sensitivity of the 640XL sucks, and for some reason Microsoft removed the Touch feature to change the sensitivity; it does NOT exist on the 640XL. Why would they do that? Explains why its a cheap phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss